Sunday, June 6, 2010

Where it all started

Crestwood
This is were Whitney,Megan and I LIVED. Whitney and I were roommates and Megan just lived down the hall. We had a blast as roommates. We became good friends with lots people, people we are still friends with till this day. Our APARTMENT was one of the hang outs, everyone was always OVER, sometimes we would not even be there and we had our friends just hanging out. Man good times! While we were there theses apartments looked nothing like they do now. They were white and GHETTO. They started fixing them as we were moving out. They look REALLY good now. I am very impressed.
This was Whitney's house. I don't think ANYONE has taken care of it. (Sad)
This is my other house, (before I moved BACK to Roy.) When I lived there it didn't look like this either. They have really kept it looking nice, in this house there is like five rooms, it was really big. My BEDROOM was the top one with that little window. I have to say this house was fun, but I really enjoyed the apartment better, more to do and more PEOPLE over. I am glad I had the chance to live on my own, I learned alot about responsibility and making my own choices. It also was really fun living with my BEST FRIENDS, they made it fun and VERY enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. haha! i love that you put this up, it makes me so happy! yes there were so so many good times that occured there! good times, good friends as well!

    ReplyDelete