Friday, June 11, 2010

FLOODING!

Well over fathers day weekend we always go camping, and we LOVE it. Last year we invited our friends to go and they had a good time also. So we were getting excited about this year's camping trip. I got a call, saying that the whole camp site is flooded. I am like OH MY HECK. So ya I was bugged by that. Kevin being so SWEET he said lets go anyways, and still have a good time. So I started looking up places around the area and found a few good spots near Causey Lake, then my BOSS the sweet wonderful person that she is said we could use her lot which is right next to Causey, if her son and daughter where not going there. So I called them and they will let us know. But ya we have SOME options still for our camping trip, lets just hope the places I looked at today don't start FLOODING!

3 comments:

  1. That's great you guys will still be able to go camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the title I thought your basement had flooded again. I'm glad it wasn't really about that.

    ReplyDelete