Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Potty Training.. Really not so fun

So Kanyon went to the DOCTOR when she was 18 months old, The good Dr. said she is very smart and ready to be potty train. So I am thinking that would be great because I am having baby number 2 and I don't want to change both.
We got a little potty chair and she didn't want to sit or HAVE anything to do with it. So we showed her what is was for, and she got the hang of it. She seems to like it now. OK so now she likes to just sit. She says potty and will go poop. She only comes to tell me that. She wont to the pee thing. I don't know what to do. She pulls her pants down after she goes pee in the diaper, so I think she knows she needs to go. I just don't know how to get her to tell me she has to pee. Any ideas out there? She is ready, she is smart I just want HER to be potty trained before the baby. So HELP! I got like 2 months left!

1 comment:

  1. It may take her a little while to get used to knowing the feeling of needing to pee and recognizing it before it's too late. Pooping has a different feel and is easier to recognize and do something about. Just keep with it and don't get frustrated they can sense it and think they are doing something wrong and can take longer

    ReplyDelete