Tuesday, June 29, 2010

4th Of JULY

I love the 4Th, I have always looked forward to doing something fun. This year we don't have any plans. I know we are going to the ward BREAKFAST, but the rest of the day we don't have plans. KEVIN will get off work at 1 and be home by 2 am, so he wont even be going to the WARD breakfast. But I still need something to do during the day. What are some of the things you and your families have planned? I know we will be going to see FIREWORK'S. We better go at least!!

2 comments:

  1. My parents are trying to talk me into the parade that starts I think around 10? Then at the park by us they are having booths, and food, games, and bounce type houses and things like that. We may just hang with family and go swimming at our place. But DEFINITELY going to Clearfield's fireworks. They are the best!!

    ReplyDelete