Monday, June 21, 2010

Fathers day Weekend

Ok so this is what WE came up to.
Sharon and Brad's trailer had a tree in it. There was a big wind storm and it was so POWERFUL it knocked over a big tree. Landed right in the trailer. No one was there when it happened.
Didn't stop us from having any fun, Kevin took the kids four wheeling. Brad and Sharon have some they let us use. Kanyon was not too sure about it at first.
Then after a while she loved them, she had a great time with dad, she wanted to go again. She kept saying slide. I guess Kevin took her on a few hills and she thought it was a slide. She had a BLAST
Then came the raft ride on the lake, Kanyon was so EXCITED to go. She was even willing to wear her life jacket. She had a good time on the raft. The bad part, 20 min into the ride she fell asleep. I thought it was really hot and I didn't have as much fun as the boys did. Denny and Kevin could not paddle very fast, they had a hard time with that. I didn't even offer to help. Maybe if I did paddle we would have moved FASTER
I think Kevin was singing a song.
I started getting sick, so I had them go back, it was ok because we were not very far. We got out and had to wait for Kyle's group to come back. This is Kanyon and Landen waiting. Kanyon does not look happy.
But she looks happy here. She smiled the most when she was on the 4 wheeler. Her and Braxton would just play on them for fun. She REALLY wants one now. Maybe one day!
The Carpenter Family also had a good time four wheeling.


So overall we had a pretty awesome trip, the food was good, the people were great, and everyone just had a good time. Causey is a really nice place to take your family. The lake was not to far, and we found some good trails to go on. I loved our weekend. It was nice to spend some time with Kevin. I am very lucky to have him as my HUSBAND. He is a good man and does so much for us. Kanyon just loves her daddy so much. It's really cute seeing them play. I am happy he is my best friend, I am happy I get to spend the rest of my life with him.
Thanks honey for all you do! Happy Fathers day!

1 comment:

  1. That's really good there was no one in the trailer when the tree came down. That's crazy

    ReplyDelete