Thursday, February 4, 2010

Good Friends

This was from my Visiting Teachers. They are the sweetest girls I could have asked for to visit me. They take good care of me. I had to have surgery done and they came over and brought me theses wonderful cupcakes. They were so good. It was just what I needed. It makes you feel so warm inside when you know someone cares about you. Thank you girls!
Little Kanyon loved them to.

Kanyon loved eating the cupcakes just as much as me. She didn't like being all messy after though, she was having fit.
She is alot of fun to watch grow up and enjoy the new things in her life. We love her so much. She is a handful though, but we would not change it anyway other way.


1 comment:

  1. Kanyon is so CUTE! We loved those cupcakes too! I'm glad I get to visit you Kim! You are so much fun! I look forward to the visits every month! You are honestly awesome! Gosh, I love that picture of you on the side! What a babe!

    ReplyDelete