Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Going on Three years

Kevin and I have been married for 3 years now. We were married at 10:00am in the Bountiful Temple. The weather that day was great. It was sunny and bright. We could not have asked for a better day. Our family and friends were all there sharing this great day with us. I know for me I have never been so happy before that day. The day Kevin and I got MARRIED was the best day I have ever had.

Our reception was a blast, we danced, hugged many people we have not seen in a long time. I got to dance with my dad. I new as a little girl I always wanted to dance with him. We danced to "I loved her First" then I danced with my Best friend, the LOVE of my life to "The day before you" It was our song and still is till this day and will be forever.

We then went to our HONEYMOON to California, we stayed there a week, it was a good week, we went to OCEANSIDE, PALM SPRINGS, SAN DIEGO, and INDIO. Indio is where we stayed, it is this little town outside of Palm Springs. I loved our honeymoon, it was worth all the money.

When Kevin and I got back in to the real world again, we were still happy in love.

It has been 3 years and I can say I LOVE Kevin more now then when we got married. My love for him has grow everyday that we grow together. I am so EXCITED about the many years we have still to grow with each other. I am so thank full he is in my life. Kevin is the best husband I could have ever asked for. I know the LORD had his hand in us being together forever, I thank the Lord everyday for bringing him into my LIFE.

I love you HONEY!

Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment