Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Bachelor!


I know, I know! I should not get all into theses kinda shows, but I do. I watch the Bachelor every Monday night. I like the drama, the girls, and the things they do. I always make my list of who I think will win the mans heart. This time I picked Ali, but she left and I don't think she is coming back, or he will not go get her. The last two girls are Tenly and Vienna. Now if you watched the season at all you know theses girls and you know what one would be best for Jake. I do think that both theses girls have some growing up to do and are not ready to get married, but what do I know? I am not the person who has to live with that choice. I would like to see Jake with neither of them.
Monday night is the final night, that is when we will know for sure who Jake picks as his wife. It has been said that he is happy and I guess that is all that matters.
If you watch this show like me, it's ok. I want to know what girl you think Jake will pick, if any!

3 comments:

  1. That is a tricky one! I want him to choose Tenley but there is a lot of speculation about his choosing Vienna, but who knows he may not choose anyone and suprise us all! But I would rather he'd choose Tenley instead of Vienna. That is what I think! I will be watching in anticipation as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He fits best with Tenley hands down. Vienna is a nut job and if he picks her, he's dead to me. And Rozlyn... There is something mentally wrong with her. lol drama drama drama

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am hoping that he picks tenley. But it seems that I am always wrong so it will probably be Vienna.

    ReplyDelete