Thursday, January 14, 2010

LOST


20 more days till LOST the Final SEASON is on. I am so excited about this show, I have been watching this show for 5 Years and I am sad to see this show ending. I don't watch much tv, (well I do have my Favs) But this show has been on my top 5 for a long TIME.
Kevin doesn't watch it with me, be he did say he would after the whole thing is over. I am EXCITED to watch it with him and show him how good this really is.
I know some people could not get into and that's fine. I even had a hard time my self, but I am SO glad I kept watching it.
We are having a LOST party the night it's on. Which is Feb 2, if you want to come that would be great.

1 comment:

  1. Lol yes you have been watching it forEVER! And I'm one of those who "tried to get into it" and yah, it didn't work. Ok, it did a lil. Then I got frustrated and couldn't continue lol. But you'll have to let me know what the final outcome is!?! Love ya girl!!!

    ReplyDelete