Thursday, February 11, 2010

Girls Night!

Tonight I am going out with the GIRLS no Kanyon, no Kevin. I need a break.

Today at work my little 18Th month old has been throwing her self on the floor SCREAMING when something happens, like a child comes up and takes something, so she takes it back. She has been hitting some of the other kids, throwing her food on the floor. ( I do make her clean it up though.) I walk UPSTAIRS for a min she yells. She is climbing into the high Charis, knocking them over, dancing on the tables, taking a coloring pencil and colored over all the paper work. You might ask where am I during all this. Well I am also watching 17 other kids scream and fight over something, or someone gets hurts or some kid took that person's chair. It has been that kinda day. I think every MOM has a bad day every once in while with kids. I don't know about you but that is today.

I do know that tomorrow will be a better day. I hope KANYON has a good time tonight with her dad, I also hope he knows how much work I do all day with her. Sometimes our jobs as mothers are just as hard as there jobs.

But don't get me wrong I do love kids, and I love my job. They do make me smile all the time even today when I was mad at KANYON I did see her dancing to the songs and that made me smile and I was not mad anymore. Till she knocked over the Charis on purpose.

So yes I am very EXCITED to go to dinner and See the move DEAR JOHN!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary and have a fun girls night! Sounds like fun! We all need a little time out now and again to get motivated to keep going. Tough job motherhood is!
    Good luck Kevin with your interview tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete