Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cloth Diapers???

So I have a friend who does cloth diapers, she really likes them. I have told Kevin many times I want to try it. I think it would be cheaper, easier and less diaper rashes. Well today I asked Kevin again if we can go to cloth diapers when we are out of the disposal ones. He said we could try it. I am excited. I hope it works out for us.
They are not like the old school ones, they are much better now, you can just snap and go, and they have a bag you can put the dirty ones in when you are out and about. Well when I get my first shipment of cloth diapers I will let everyone know how they work out.

4 comments:

  1. I've kinda been looking into them for the new baby too. A lot of people love them and I hear they are so much better now than they used to be. Let me know how you like them please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Let me know if you want to look at mine and see which kind you like best. Believe it or not, there are tons of different kinds out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And PS, you may want to keep a few disposables laying around... don't run out completely before you try the cloth ones. They come in handy when you get lazy on the laundry and sometimes when you're out and about!
    And think about this, a disposable diaper takes approximately 250-500 years to decompose. The first ones ever made are still sitting in a landfill somewhere. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremy's wife makes them. Maybe you could hook up with her and have her make you some. They are way cute!!

    ReplyDelete