Wednesday, September 1, 2010

37 Weeks




Ya I made it to 37 weeks. I am feeling great and baby is ready to come. Went to the Doctors on Monday he said the baby is in good shape to come. I got my bag packed and ready to go. We are very excited to hold this new baby in our arms. It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant. Time really goes by fast. I have had a pretty easy pregnancy for the most part. This last couple of nights have been hard trying to sleep, I guess I need to get use to it though!

Kanyon knows I am having a baby, and she seems ok with it. She also loves to call her babies Hannah. I hope Kanyon takes the new changes well. More updates when she comes!



P.S If you would like to guess the weight of the baby please let me know. If you win, you get a Candy bar. I have a whole list of people that have guessed already so make sure you let me know so I can take it with me to the hospital.

3 comments: