Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas time! I can't wait. Kevin and I are not doing much for CHRISTMAS this year, which I am happy about. I love the holidays so much. I am happy that Kevin and I have a nice home and a daughter which we love so much. Kanyon is getting so big and I am so excited to see her face when we set up the tree and lights and all the fun stuff. I am not so excited to have her getting into the tree all day long, that part might not be so fun. I guess we will have to just wait and see what happens. CHRISTMAS has always been my favorite day. I am still like a kid, I can't sleep all night and I get up so early on CHRISTMAS day and I just love that day so much. This year will be even better because of Kanyon and it's her first real CHRISTMAS. I can't wait to enjoy all the Holiday parties and great food. I hope to gain lots of weight this season.

CHRISTMAS is not only the time for gifts it's more then that, it's about thinking of Christ. I know I think more about the savior this time of year then any other time, I think of all the great gifts the savior gave us, and the great things he has done. I am so grateful for this wonderful church I go to and the wonderful things we believe. I know I will keep Christ in my heart this season and all year too. I hope everyone can just remember Christ this year and the great things he has done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment