Monday, November 23, 2009

In N Out

We went to the new In N Out in Orem.

We were thinking the line the was going to be so long, but it was not so bad.

Larissa, Mylee and Gabe just waiting. Larissa got us a table, getting a table was the hardest thing. Larissa saw someone get up and ran over to take it.. GO LARISSA
I was so happy Megan lived close, Megan and I had been planning this day for like over 2 months. So when the day came we were both so excited.
This is our food! Trust me not all was for me, I had to take some back to Ogden for Kevin and his friends. It was still good when I got back.
Kanyon enjoying her first time at In N Out
Oh Meg is just so cute, she loved her Milk Shake, I do have to say they are so good.
Kanyon always wanted to eat Megs food. She didn't want mine, but she would have Megs over anyone else.
SO GOOD
To end our trip down to In N Out, we took pic of the lines, The line was so long in the drive through

No comments:

Post a Comment