Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our Christmas Tree

We Got our tree, it was so easy, we pulled in, walked over saw the tree and said that is the tree, Kevin and I said it about the same time, I was hoping for more of a hunt, but we both loved the tree right when we saw it. I told Kev we should go walk around a bit to see if we are sure. We saw a few more but the first one was still the best one. Kanyon liked the snow falling down in her face and she even sat down to see touch it. She didn't cry at all, I thought she would because it was cold, but no she liked it. While Kev was putting the tree on the car, we sat on the front seat, Kanyon took over the steering wheel and just was smiling from head to toe, it's like she already new what to do. I had a flash forward of her life, and I saw her getting into her own car in 15 years from now. Man it was kinda sad to think she wont be my little girl forever. She is growing up so fast it's crazy.

So anyways we came home and got the tree all done, I am not to sure I like it the way it is now, I think I need to do some more things to it. Kevin likes it, I think it's to plain. I hope to get some more things this week and add to the tree. You may see a new pic when it's the way I want it. I want to have a perfect tree and I wont stop till it's there.

I do however like how we decorated our house, we don't have much decoration but I can always fix that when I go to Kohls this week, I may end up buying more things for our home. I love that the season is here and everywhere you look the houses are getting lit up.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great tree!! Scott always says he wants to go cut down his own tree, yet we put up the fake one every year......maybe one year he'll do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have such a cute family.. I love the picture of you looking at kanyon, adorable! Kevin is such a wonderful Dad. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete