Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Kupfer Side

Kevin's SISTER came home for two weeks, so while she was here we had his side of the family pictures done. We are glad we got a chance to do them, Brea lives back east and does not come to UTAH much. This was the first time in 3 years we have been able to get a good picture of everyone. We had lots of fun taking them. It was fun to see everyone look there very best. It was a good day for Larry and Judy to have the kids home for this wonderful family PICTURE.
KANYON
was not good at all, but we made it though ok. She started to smile more for the last few. I think it was just cold for her. All the kids did good. I am sure it was hard to have everyone smile at the same time, but somehow we got some good ones. I am glad we got it done. I am very lucky to be apart of the KUPFER family. I love them all very much.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: