Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lady A Concert







I bought tickets for Lady A back in January. It was a sold out show. The best show ever though. My friend Loretta. We had a blast we started it out by going to In N Out for dinner. Yum. Then we went to the concert. It was already packed. Our seats were the way top, like the back row top. We could not see the screen so well, but the music was still awesome. I really had a good time. I was ever more excited that 2 of my other favorite bands were there Thompson Square and Derris Rucker. They all did a great job. I was so happy that Thompson Square sang my song. "Are you going to kiss me or not." loved it.
When Lady A came on it was crazy. They did so good. They sang all my favorite songs and I just loved everything about it. The whole time I sang, I screamed and just danced like crazy. I had a wonderful time. I was very sad Kevin didn't want to go. He was the only thing missing from a perfect night. Maybe next time he will join me. I was lucky that he stayed home and watched the girls. The girls liked spending time with their daddy. Thank you babe for letting me go and enjoy my time. I just am so thankful for him.

2 comments:

  1. That was SO, SO FUN! Thanks for being my Valentine's date. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to see them! How fun. And your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete