Monday, February 27, 2012

Hard

When life gets to hard to stand, what do you do? I just start praying. Over the last few months I have prayed all the time. I feel like I am always praying. I am reading my scriptures daily and I need it. If I miss a day, I can feel that my day is off. I have never been good at reading. I am glad I am now taking the time to read and pray and come closer to my Heavenly Father. I have felt his love more then I ever have. Its the best feeling in the world. I think as members sometimes we take it for granted. I know I have, but when we have a trial in our life or we forget what's the most important thing and life beats you up, where do we turn to? I have a believe that the Lord wants us to come to him with our problems, big or small. He wants to help us, and in order for him to help us, we need to do the things that Heavenly Father wants us to do. I know I am trying so hard to be like him and do the right things for my family. I can feel the Savor's love more then ever. I am thankful for that. I really do love this gospel and I am happy that I am now feeling the spirit more and more everyday. It a wonderful feeling.

4 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful feeling. I sure love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post. It's just what I needed to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a special girl Kim. Thanks for sharing that...and you are so right. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha! That was me!-Becca! Good grief! lol!

    ReplyDelete