Thursday, March 4, 2010

Word is OUT

So back in January we found out we were having a BABY! We have been so excited. We had some problems the first month and we waited till I was three months to tell our FRIENDS. I had my 10 week apt on TUESDAY. The Doctor said everything is great and the baby is growing very well. There was a very good HEART BEAT. We were even more excited then before. I am going to this great Dr. named Wes Davis. He is at the circle of life center in south OGDEN. He seems very good and knows what he is doing. My old Doctor was so good as well but he has moved to ALASKA. So that is why we found someone new.

Kevin is still at WEBER state and it fells like forever still but really only has a year left. He is going to be going to school this SUMMERto get done faster. He is still working full time at pizza hut and looking for a better job. He didn't get that job up at HILL. It is really hard to get on up there, but that's ok he can still try. One great thing about KEVIN is he doesn't give up on something he really wants. I know how bad he really wants a new job and I know he will get a great job. Sometime we just have to wait for the DOOR to open for us!

Kanyon is Kanyon, she is growing up to fast and is a JOY. She can do so many things it's unreal. So on Tuesday I fell asleep for what I thought was 15 min, but to KANYON it was enough time to take all her clothes out of her dresser, toilet paper from the bathroom, food from the fridge(she didn't break anything,) and I woke up to all this. I could not believe it. She must have known I was sleeping. Over all she is a great girl. ( I know now never to dose off when she is up)

Boone is a great family DOG. Kanyon and him just play all the time. She loves her him so much. Boone is really good with her also. One thing about BOONE is he can't eat any people food. Kanyon was giving him her breakfast the other day and later that night I thought he was dieing. It sounded so bad. He was coughing up the food KANYON had gave him. I went to check on him and he had thrown it all up. It was really gross. Good thing I don't have morning SICKNESS. So I thought maybe it was just the food. So last night KEVIN said I could give him some CHICKEN. I did and same thing. I heard him coughing it up so I took him outside real fast and yeah he had thrown that up too. So Boone can no longer have people food. JUST his Dog food.

And for me I am Due in SEPTEMBER. We are very excited. We don't care what we have. I think a girl would be great and SAVE us alot of money but a BOY would be just fine too.We find out what we are having in just about 6 weeks. More updates to COME.

No comments:

Post a Comment