Monday, March 1, 2010

P-Town

In the Provo TOWN center being goofy!

Savannah and June came to UTAH!

Oh I miss Savannah! She was only here for the weekend. I however only got to spend 4 HOURS with her and JUNE.

In the back round there you see shoes! Well that is Megs favorite thing. So we went to this fashion show they had in the MALL. They had a drawing for little things and a drawing for one big thing. Any pair of shoes you wanted. I won that drawing. So Meg and I headed to the shoe store. (It was nice for Savannah to sit down anyways and hold baby JUNE.) There was lots of shoes Meg would like. I am just a simple girl. They didn't have much I liked. I told Meg she could pick out something for her. She said "NO" so I ended up with Grey Sneakers. I love them. It's something I have never had before. Thanks to Meg and Savannah who wanted to go to the FASHION show to start with. I wear my NEW shoes everywhere!

Today was a good day. I got to be with my two of my three BEST FRIENDS. You don't find girls like them everyday. Theses girls have been with me for over 10 years now. Even though all 4 of us all live in DIFFERENT town and STATES we have always been there for one another. I don't know where I would be with my GIRLS!







No comments:

Post a Comment