Friday, March 5, 2010

Mylee,Kanyon and MC Donald's

Kanyon and Mylee had a great time at lunch today.


Kanyon going up the stairs, she didn't care if the big kids were there, she wanted to go.
I hate to day this, but I wish that little boy was not in this picture. I could not get the girls to stand by each other. Oh well..
Mylee just loves to have her picture taken, she is so good. just sits perfect for me.
Kanyon was getting worn out by the end of the day. She was ready to go home. Good thing too because there was this other little kid there and she was hitting all the kids, she was a bullie and she was only 4. We had to tell her mother about it, she was hitting the older kids too. I didn't want Kanyon or Mylee getting hurt by her.
Over all it was a very fun lunch time with my Mom, brother and the girls!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see her again.. whenever that'll be. Miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete