Thursday, January 7, 2010

SnowBoarding



So Monday night I went SNOWBOARDING with Kevin and some friends, Well everything was going great, I was doing good and having a great time, then at like 7 pm I was getting off the lift and fell down hard on some ice, I just layed there for like ten min flat on my back. Thinking oh my that hurt, I was not able to get up and move, my dear sweet KEVIN picked me up and moved me out of the way. I was so cold and so sore that I didn't want to be there anymore, I just wanted to go home and lay in the HOT bath. So I get up and start moving down the hill, trying not to think of the pain that I was in, I fell more and when I fell it made the pain so much worse. So here we are down at the lodge and we go inside, I take my gloves off and then my start freaking out that I am going to die, because of the pain that I was in. Kevin gets me something to drink and tells me everything will be fine and not to worry, I start feeling my hands numbing up and I think that for sure something is wrong with my body. Kevin tells me again that nothing is wrong and I am fine. So I start to feel my hands again. The Dr Pepper that KEVIN got me is now starting to work, I don't feel so weak anymore. I tell him and the other guys we were with that I wanted to go home, I feel sick. (sick of the pain) So Kevin took me home, I didn't even take my gear off I just rode with it on. I get to my aunts house to get Kanyon and she is asking me about the pain that I am in, she thinks I cracked it. I said no way, well it turns out she is right. The Dr's can't give me anything or do anything for me. I just have to deal with the pain for 4 to 6 weeks. I can't sleep well at night, can't lift my baby girl much, and I can't walk all that well. So that is not a good way to start out my year!

No comments:

Post a Comment