Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trip To Idaho

So Larissa asked me about a month ago and said " Lets go see Rashelle in Idaho."
I said "sure, when?"
She said "September 12Th to the 17Th. We can leave on Saturday and drive half way and stay the night, and drive the rest of the way on Sunday."
I said " sure lets do it and not tell her. It will be so great."

So we started to plan this trip. I talked with Danny and told him the plan. His only job was to make sure Rashelle didn't have to work. So he told her lots of things, like they were going on a trip to Chicago, or staying in a hotel somewhere close, or she was getting a gift from a guy Danny works with. So she really had no idea we were coming. She would ask me all week if new what was going on, if I was coming and I would always say I have lots to do that week. I can't get work off. So I know for sure it's not me coming. She gave up and said OK.

So Saturday came and Larissa and the two babies and I were on the road going North on 1-15. We were very excited about going. We got to Dillon which is half way, we got there in 4 hours and got a nice hotel and we got a chance to take a break. The girls were very good. They just played and slept. We got a good nights rest and were back on the road by 9 am. We drove good with no tickets and got there just about 1 pm.

Finding the house was the hardest part of the whole drive, the one street sign we needed was covered with trees, so we just kept driving right past it. We had to call Danny and he came to get us. We got there before Rashelle got off work, check out the house and then waited for her to come. We parked in the Garage and waited. Danny opened the garage and we were standing there waiting for her. She started to cry the min she saw us. It was very fun to see the look on her face.

We only had a short time there with her and the kids, we went to the beach there, it's not the real beach but to us it was a beach. We went swimming in the lake by there house, Abby and I had a blast on the raft the I had found. The boats and jet skies would drive by and make big waves for us. We liked that. We took the two older kids out of school for the day to go to Spokane, we played at the park and saw lots of ducks and birds. The babies were really good most of the time, Kanyon started to get sick on Tuesday night at my aunt Kelly's house. So with her being sick we didn't want to do alot. Mylee had a ear infection, so she was not happy either. The lake there is the most gorgeous lake I have ever seen. we loved driving around it. It was called Couer d Alene. We left on Thursday and drove the whole day, we left at 5 and got back at 4. it was a long day. Larissa was a life saver, I needed her to drive alot more on the way back then I did with her on the way there. I was just so worn out. So I am glad I had her with me.

Over all we are very glad we went to see Rashelle and her family. She moved in July to Post Falls Idaho. She is now moving into there own home this coming Friday. We are very happy about that. We do miss her so much and hope her the best of luck to her and her family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. I look so wicked stupid in the main picture you have in the middle the one of us three girls. And the one at the park with Kanyon going down the slide I look pregnant or fat, either one. I am so not a fan. BY the way when you aren't sick anymore can I borrow your camera?

    ReplyDelete