Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Awesome Hubby

So as some of you know, I have been very SICK with the SWINE FLU this past couple of days. (don't worry I have not gone anywhere so everyone should be in the safe zone.) I don't know how I got it. I started getting sick Monday morning and by TUESDAY morning I had the SWINE FLU. I am on very heavy medication that seems to be helping more today then any other day. It takes five days to get out of your system.
Well when we found out I was SICK, Kevin he dropped work on Tuesday, all of his classes on
WEDNESDAY. He has been such as GREAT help with me, Kanyon and everything. He has made all the meals, cleaned up the house taken Kanyon to the store with him, just everywhere he has needed to go, so has she. It's really good to see them TWO BOND. Kanyon gives him kisses and hugs all day. She comes up to me sometimes and will give me a love, but is doing a good job at staying with daddy. I think she is starting to be a DADDY'S GIRL now.
I am so thankful for KEVIN and love he has shown me this past week. I know it's been hard on him with having to take care of two people. I know I could never do this by my self. He was my LIFE saver this week. I just hope and pray he doesn't get it, as well as Kanyon.
I just want him to know how much
I LOVE HIM.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment