Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kanyon Matti

We are so happy that we have Kanyon in our life. She is such a great blessing and joy to have around.
It feels like just yesterday My Dr. was telling me I have a baby girl. I started to cry I was so happy to have a daughter. Then when he put her on my lap and I saw her for the first time, I knew I would love her more then anything in the world. Kevin and I are so blessed to have her.
We didn't have a name picked out, we talked about lots of names for her. Kevin and I have liked Kanyon way before we were pregnant. Then when we got pregnant Kanyon was back in my mind. We both loved that name. We didn't have a middle name either. So when Dale put her on my stomach and said it's a girl. I could not think of any other name then Kanyon. We had two days to make it final. We had lots of people give us other names but we both felt like it should be Kanyon.
Kevin's first name is Mathew and my middle name is Kae, and I didn't want that for her. So our good friend Kyle gave us the name Matti kinda after Kevin. Kanyon looked just like her dad when she was born, so it was nice to name her Matti after him.
Kanyon was 6.1 LBS and 21 Inch long. She was a small baby but had no problems. Kanyon is very easy going and fun to play with. She gets along well with the kids that we see often.
Once again we are so happy to have her in our life and happy to watch her grow up in a family that loves her so much.
We love you Kanyon Matti

No comments:

Post a Comment