Monday, March 12, 2012

Bird Feeder

3 things you need. Peanut butter, toilet paper rolls, and bird seeds.

Kallie likes eating the peanut butter
Toilet paper rolls to start with
Kanyon doing it by herself

Kanyon wanted to try the bird food. ( Not so Good)
This is all done
Kallie and her feeder
Kanyon and her feeder


Thanks to pinterest we made a bird feeder. The girls loved it. Even Kevin thought it was pretty cool. We are hoping that the birds will come this week and start eating. Kanyon was up early this morning waiting for them. She is so funny. I loved being home this weekend to do so many fun things with the girls. I am lucky to have a wonderful family.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Looks like fun! I've been hearing the birds start chirping these last couple of days, so I bet you'll get some eating there soon. That picture of Kanyon eating the bird seed cracked me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! It's pretty great the ideas we get from pintrest! :)

    ReplyDelete