Monday, February 14, 2011

Busy week!

I am so happy to have Rashelle and Danny and there funny girls. This week kicked off to a great start, We were able to get some family pictures done, it's only been 5 months and we don't have any good family picture's with Kallie. We took them in Kaysville. Larissa has a friend who did a great job. It was so nice to have great weather and my girls were good. (even Kanyon).
We then went to church and Kanyon was good the whole time. Kallie kinda was. I got set apart in church for my new calling. I am a RS Enrichment night leader. I am very excited about it. I think I will do good in it. I love to plan parties and I have lots of new ideas. So that was great way to start my week. I just love going to church, for some reason it makes my day and weeks much better..
This week will be busy. I have to work a few days and the state lady is coming, we get kinda stressed about that, just extra paper work has to be done, and make sure everything is working and fixed the state law way.
I am so excited to spend the week with my family. Going to In n Out, Chuck e Cheese, Salt Lake, Sam's club, the parks, Just doing whatever Rashelle and the girls want to do. Tonight we are having a sleep over. Emily is staying tonight. We are going to have so much fun playing Just dance and doing hair and nails. I can't wait for tonight.
This is also Cody's last week before his mission. He leaves in like 9 days. I have mixed feelings about it. I am very excited for him, yet very sad, we have became really close over the last few years. It will be kinda hard not to call him and just talk. I do know he will be a great Missionary. I am thankful he has the desire to serve the Lord. I know he will do great things out in California.
So yeah lets hope my week is good and the weather stays nice.

1 comment: