Saturday, October 23, 2010

Update On Life

Well, it's been a few weeks. We are all doing good. Busy but it's good. I went back to work a few weeks ago, and I am loving it. I didn't realize how much I missed the little kids. Glad to be back. At work I brought this dance game for the WII it's called JUST DANCE. Loved it. We played and got a work out as well. I am teaching the kids songs and dance moves. I have also been teaching them how to tell the differences between shapes and colors. It's pretty fun!
Kevin has now started up at Hill. He had 2 weeks of training and is now done with that and can move to this work station. Kevin has said he really likes it. The hours are good, it's nice to be home at night and help me. School is going good for Kevin. He has a night class at Davis so we can just go to school after work and get some studying done. His grades are good. We are happy he took the job. It will be a good job for many years.
Kanyon and Kallie are great. Kallie still is not sleeping all night, but her sleeps are getting longer at night, so we might be getting there soon. She is gaining lots of good weight, and is really a happy baby, she is now smiling a lot, (Just not when I take a picture.) I can't believe she is almost 2 months old. Kanyon loves to be a big help. She loves to hold, play, talk and teach Kallie all about everything. I know she will be a great big help. Having kids is a joy. We love that our family is growing.
As a family we have been to the Pumpkin Patch, 4 wheeling and we Blessed Kallie. ( I put Pictures up down below.)
Boone is good also. He does not sleep in the house anymore, he wants to be outside in the shed. He has a bed out there. (He is warm.) When people walk by he still barks at them. I feel safer with Boone outside. He is a good dog. So ya that's our family.
Cody turned in his papers for his mission last week. So we should find out in like a week where he will be going.


WHERE DO YOU THINK CODY WILL GO?
(I would love to tell him where you think)


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manchester, New Hampshire...LOL Glad you're doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she's almost 2 months old, either! Time flies!

    I guess that Cody will go the London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered if you'd gone back to work! Glad you like it. Sounds like things are going great for you! I am so glad!
    My guess is California...wouldn't you be jealous?!

    ReplyDelete