Thursday, October 28, 2010

Car Accident

So last week I was in a accident. A motorcycle hit the back end of my car. Messed up the bumper, and put some dents in the trunk. I was stopped getting ready to turn left and he didn't see me stopped. So his bike went underneath my car and the guy jumped off and hit the side of the road. It was really scary for me to see him fly off. He is fine thank goodness. We had lots of cops and fire engines at the scene. I took my car in today to get it repaired. They gave me a nice rental car and are getting me a new car seat. It was kinda a hassle taking care of all the paper work and taking time out of my day, but overall I am just glad none was hurt bad. I am also thankful the girls were not in the car.
Not only do drives need to START seeing MOTORCYCLE'S, they need to start seeing cars.

3 comments:

  1. um yeah they do! my heck! so, thats why you needed to get your car repaired. sorry that happened! glad you weren't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I'm glad everyone is OK. But it's probably fun to drive a rental car...

    ReplyDelete