Friday, April 23, 2010

SPRING FLOWERS


A couple of weeks ago I asked Kevin if I could plant some pretty flowers, he said that would be very nice. So I planted some right by the front door. It was my first time planting any flowers on my own, with no mom to help me. ( Yes I am 25 and still need my mothers help when it comes to this) Anyway, I got all my weeds,sticks and anything that didn't belong in my flower bed out. I worked really hard. I got the soil and made my holes for the bulbs. When I was all done I looked at them and thought wow this is easy and fun. Kanyon and I have been watching and waiting for them to bloom. She helps me water them everyday and enjoys checking on them as well. So on Monday we woke up and they had bloomed. Very pretty Orange,Yellow, and White tulips. They look very nice. I am very proud of them. So the last few days all we have had is RAIN. I went out this morning and my flowers were so dirty from the pouring down rain we have had. I could not take any pictures of them just yet. So I got some other flowers that I just love and will be planting next year to they will bloom in the spring. We are doing some work to our house and we found a great spot for both of theses flowers.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to plant flowers too! Once I finish school I will for sure. I def want to see pics:)
    PS... I call my mom about everything:) Love mothers

    ReplyDelete