Thursday, August 27, 2009

Phone Is Broken

I am the type of person who always has there cell phone with them. Well it has been beat up pretty bad, and I was in the need of a new phone, but I can't get one till September 19Th because that's when I can get a new one for free. I have been looking forward to getting a new one all summer. On Monday night Kevin, Kanyon and I had family pictures done at the mall, as I am walking by I see the T-mobile place and I stop to look at new phones I find the one I want and get all happy inside because I say to Kevin that's the one I want, he says " yeah but you can't get it till the 19Th of September." I think yeah but I want it now. He says "no" man I felt like a little girl right then and there. It was a sad day. Well we take our family pictures and then we are going home and I plug my phone in thinking ok so I only have like 3 weeks left till I can get a new one.
Well today I am at work and the kids are swimming and playing in the water one last time for the summer. I had my phone in my back pocket like I always do, and I'm playing and having fun with the kids. I leave the back yard for a min and put my phone on the table. We get the kids ready to go inside and take a nap. I can't find my phone and I start to worry what if the kids got it wet or lost it. You know how kids are!! So I find my phone right where I left it. I go to turn it on and nothing, it wont turn on. I thought yes I get a new phone now. Well I keep trying and still nothing I took the back off, the sim card out, all that stuff and still wont work. The kids are going to sleep now and I can't get my phone to work. I think man I am going to be so bored while the kids sleep, no calls, no texts, nothing. Poor Kim! Well then I call Kevin from work and I tell him what happened, I say "so lets go get me a phone tonight". He say' "no" again. I said well I need a phone or people might start thinking I have died or something. He says " tuff luck" So now I am sitting here on my blog telling everyone I have no phone. So good luck trying to get in touch with me! I may just have to take my mom's cell phone and use hers till I can get a new one. She never uses hers anyways. So lets all hope I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment