Friday, July 17, 2009

1. His full name? Mathew Kevin Kupfer
2. How long have you been together? It will be three years in Aug.
3. How long did you date? 6 Months
4. How old is he? 25
5. Who eats more? Most days I eat most.

6. Who said, "I Love You," first? Kevin did

7. Who is taller? Kevin
8. Who sings better? Oh that's so Kevin
9. Who is smarter? Kevin is, in most ways

10. Who does the laundry? I do it all.
11. Who pays the bills? Kevin does.
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kevin, he always has

13. Who mows the lawn? I do most of the time, Kevin is not a big fan of it.
14. Who cooks dinner? I do.
15. Who drives? We both like to drive.

16. Who kissed whom first? Kevin kissed me first.

17. Who's more stubborn? Oh thats me, for sure.
18. Who asked whom out first? We got set up on a date.

19. Who proposed? Kevin did November 4, 2006
20. Who has more friends? I do, but we hang out with his more.

21. Who is more sensitive? I am for sure.

22. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 8 brothers and sisters and he has 4.
23. Who wears the pants? We both do. We compromise and listen to each other and neither one has the final say, we both come up with it together and work with each other to figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment