Monday, July 13, 2009

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:20
2. Have you brushed your hair yet today? Yes
3. What is the name of the last song you listened to? Sweet thing, by Keith Urban
4. Do you like to text? Yes..
5. Facebook or My Space? Facebook

6. Where is your favorite place to go? I love the Beach. San Diego
7. Do you have a passport? Yes, I used it when we went on our cruise.
8. Are you in love? Very much so, To my sweetheart Kevin
9. Have you ever had a broken heart? Yes

10. When was the last time you "laughed your head off"? Two weeks ago when I was with my girls and we were talking about old times when we were 12, the crazy things I would do for people. Us Gals had so much when I was in Chico.
11. When was the last time you cried? Saturday During the day, I was sad that I don't have many close Friends like I did in Chico.
12. What is the best gift you have ever gotten? Our Daughter Kanyon Matti
13. What was the best day of your life? I have two, when Kevin and I got married, and when My Dr. Dale told me I have a baby Girl.
14. What was the worst day of your life? Saying goodbye to my Grandpa

15. Pepsi or Coke? Neither
16. Are you wearing socks? No, it's summer
17. Did you like high school? No, I would rather do anything but go back there.
18. Where is the last place you went out to eat? Well if we are talking fast food, KFC. but last night we ate at Kev's parents house.
19. What is your biggest accomplishment in the past year? Being able to buy a home.
20. What is one random fact about you? Sometimes during the day I will just have a Random twitch. It will come over my whole body, not like a chill, like my body will jump, almost like when you are falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment