Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Weddings (meg's)

 Whitney, Megan, me. We went shopping first thing.

 The 4 of us back together again, Been like 3 years.
 We all lived here at the Crest wood together.
 Savannah and I at the dinner the night before the weeding
 The beautiful Bride Megan and I.
 Like 8 Years ago we took the same picture on this very spot. It feels good taking it with Megan in her Wedding Dress
Savannah and I at lunch.

Megan's Wedding was a great time for us to hang out and see each other again. We all grew up in Chico and have sense moved on with our lives, We all live in different places and never get together. So this was a great time to be together. I miss you girls already.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Miss y'all already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time to reconnect with friends. You all are adorable and so stylish.

    ReplyDelete