Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Places we Like to go.

This is my mothers day gift. Its a trip bored. We go on lots of trips and we collect magnets of the places we have been. There are a few that are missing. I also got a fondue maker, I love it. I have used it so many times already. Its super easy to use, just pour my chocolate in and put on melt. Its easy. I was very happy to get theses gifts. Kevin really has been surprising me the last few weeks. I am lucky to have him in my life. I am grateful to be a wife and mother. My mothers day this year was a real good one. Thank you babe! I love you.

 Places we have been.
1. Indio California
2.Las Vegas
3. St. George
4. Florida
5. Jamaica
6.Caymon Island
7.Cozumel
8. Chico, California
9. Washington DC
10. Virgina
11. Coeur d'  Alene, Idaho
12. Post Falls Idaho
13. Spokane Washington
14. Steamboat Springs
15. Moab
16. Angle's Camp California
17. Oceanside
18. Palm Springs
19. San Diego
20. San Francisco

Some of theses places we have been to many times.Kevin and I love to travel. We like to go to many new places.  In one week we leave for 8 days to Seaside Oregon. 

2 comments:

  1. We collect magnets of all the places we've been, too! Traveling is so fun. You'll have to let me know all about your trip to Oregon! Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so good at gift ideas. Tell him to help Shane out when my birthday rolls around in August, k? Where is Steamboat Springs? I've never heard of that one.

    ReplyDelete