Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Birthday!


Well yesterday was my birthday. For many people who don't know me very well, don't know that I love my birthday, I always have. It's something I look forward to every year. Even if I don't do anything, I still love it. This year I got to do something with my friend Kim, we also share our birthday's. So we went to cafe Rio for dinner, I have never tried something new, I have had the same thing for over 5 years now. Well today I got something new. I had the chicken burrito. Wow was that thing big, but I sure ate the whole thing, and it was so good. I am happy I have something else I like now. After dinner we went to the mall, We walked around and found that we wanted to buy pretty much everything in Down east. I think I am going back this week. We then came back and played cards. I love to play spades, it's my most favorite game. Overall I had a great day. I am very glad I was able to spend it with my Hubby and friend.
I am now 26 years old. I feel like I have done so much over this past year, I am grateful for everything I have learned and was able to do! Lets see what 26 is all about!

4 comments:

  1. Reading that made me crave Cafe Rio and Costa Vida. I'm glad it was a great birthday! Have fun shopping at Down East

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something you look forward to every year and I forgot!!!! ugh! Man! What a bummer! At least it was still awesome, just like you! I love you so much Kim!!! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday :)
    I love cafe rio sooo much. I took the boys there the other day and saved half a burrito... during the ride home Ryker ended up spilling my left overs. I was so sad, I thought about picking it off of the floor and saving it but then i realized how nasty that would be. I was so looking forward to it later :( ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Bday!!! I love the sweet pork smoothered burrito with green sauce and black beans!!! yummy!! Hope you had the greatest Bday yet.

    ReplyDelete