Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My first, 2 Cloth Diapers

So this is the inside of the diaper, you just put the liner inside.
The front, I got the kind with Snaps
This is the bum part
And the front. All snapped together ready to go.

So far Kallie is doing good in them. I thought it would be hard to get the hang of it. With the help of my friend Jenelle I think I got it under control. I will see how tonight goes. I am going to give it a try for a month, if I still like it by December I will go full with it. They have way cute styles and different brands and all kind of things to choose from. My next buy will be a wet bag. A wet bag is where you can put the cloth diapers when they are bad. It looks like a little bag to me, it's not lame. They have really cute one's. So ya excited about that also.
More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, adorable picture! She is sooooo cute! And those look really nice. Much better than I was picturing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very different than I expected. Cute though.

    ReplyDelete